13 September 2009

Back with Unfinished Work


It's been a long time since I've updated this blog. I kinda miss writing blog post and giving each of them a careful thought, and how each blog post has a hidden meaning only me can understand -- but of course with a little bit drama. Everyone loves a little drama ; )

Anyway, I have this project that since this posting is posted, I haven't been able to finish it. Lazy? Maybe. I know you might think I'm just being lazy but I really want to finish it..
but it's not that easy, since I don't have that much lazy times nowadays and I couldn't colour eyes properly.. I think it's because of the bad anatomy of the characters since this is an
old sketch.

But guess what? My drawing sucks now. I really mean it. I just can draw the basic things...but anatomy and pose? I'm back at my starting point, really.

For anyone who doesn't notice, it's from the series kingdom hearts II : )
Who else love this game? I sure do. ROXAS! 8D

No comments: