04 December 2011

One, two blinks, and then [...]

Been a long time since I last wrote it, and everything has changed, I don't know how to even log in to this site anymore. Why do you have to integrate everything with google account? Then I have to have separate google account everytime I use different email address like this blog *first world problem*.

Ehem, anyway, in a blink of an eye, here I am finishing my degree. I'm going to miss college a lot, at the same time, really looking forward to enter the working world. Yet it scares me a lot too. I can't say I'm proud of where I stand now; of what I have accomplished. Looking back, I was always sure I'm going to grow up doing something I really love.. by this time I thought I would have gone somewhere far.

Sometimes the regrets are overwhelming,sometimes, the sleepless nights are haunting, and other times, the taste of bad memories are still lingering.

But at the same time I am grateful, the journey has been blessed with people, experience and things that have made me who I am today. I got to learn a little bit more about myself; I'm a little bit selfish, corrupted with pride, and imprisoned by my own negative thoughts.

Yet, I am willing to learn, and I am capable when I am willing, and powerful when surrounded by people that I love. I learn that I got to be persistence at times.. and I learn that I've got so much to learn about. This is the thought that gets me by, gets my stomach flip in excitement instead of anxiety.

I guess we all have our own imperfection, and being the perfectionist I am, here I stood today; learning to forgive my imperfections.

No comments: